As energy costs rise (along with concerns about the environment), it’s a great time to purchase a home from a builder who is energy-aware. Ryland Homes offers a program called HouseWorks®, which allows your home to preserve the environment, conserve more energy, and provide comfort for you and your family. This helps to reduce your utility bills and the environment—a win-win!
The level of detail they consider in energy efficiency is incredible. Here are a few features you will find in your Ryland Home at WaterGrass:
- GE Energy Star appliances, which can reduce your energy use by up to 20 percent
- Airtight construction, tested by a third party to determine that all doors and windows are airtight. This helps to prevent condensation, drafts, and to maximize the efficiency of your heating and cooling.
- Green-label approved carpeting, which means that it is among the lowest-emitting carpeting on the market.
- High-quality insulation that settles only 1-3 percent with no impact on performance.
- Fixtures with CFL light bulbs, which use less energy and reduce carbon dioxide.
- Low volatile organic compound interior paint, primer, and stains for better air quality and lower environmental impact.
- Leading brand thermostat that provides 33 percent annual savings on heading and cooling costs.
- Double pane, low-E windows reduce solar heat inside the home and are Energy Star Certified.
And these are just a few of the many HouseWorks® features that you will appreciate once you move into your new Ryland Home at WaterGrass!
At WaterGrass, Ryland builds 3-5 bedroom homes from the $230s in the newly opened Whisper Pointe neighborhood, a part of the grand opening of Phase II.
Make an appointment to visit Ryland today.